Check out the examples below.
Convert a PDF document into a JPG.
PC – Use Windows Snipping Tool (it’s in Accessories folder). This allows you to open any file, draw a marquee round the desired part to copy, then save the image as a .png, .jpg. or .gif
MAC – Use Grab (it’s in Utilities folder). This allows you to capture a selection, window or screen. You can then save the image in various formats.
Changing language in SPSS?
After opening SPSS, go to the Edit menu, and select Options (at the very bottom). This should bring up the Options dialog box. If you prefer keyboard shortcuts, you can press Alt+E to bring up the Edit menu, and then N to select Options.
Click on the the General tab, at the top of the dialog box. (It may already be selected by default.)
In the “User Interface” box at the bottom right hand corner of the screen, you should see a drop down box that allows you to select any one of a large number of common languages. Pick the one you prefer, and click OK.
How do I clear cache and cookies from Internet Explorer?
1) Select Tools > Internet Options.
2) Click on the General tab and then the Delete… button.
3) Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
The above procedure for clearing cache and cookies should work for the majority of websites, but certain website and applications such as WiscMail require a more thorough procedure. If you are still having issues, try to steps below.
1) Close out of Internet Options. Click on Tools and select Developer Tools.
2) In the Developer Tools window, click on Cache and select Clear Browser Cache…
3) Click Yes to confirm the clearing of the browser cache.